In order to make your visit as safe and as enjoyable as possible, we have drawn up the Good Practice in the Bernhard’s Water World. We kindly ask you to read it before your visit. The Bernhard’s Spa or Water World is meant for people who value harmony and closeness to nature. We truly hope you can relax here without being disturbed, enjoy multiple water and sauna pleasures and restore your energy. The Good Practice of the Bernard’s Spa has been compiled for your safety.
- For visiting the spa, hotel guests should dress in their rooms and take along a dressing gown. Towels will be provided by a spa attendant.
- Guests who have bought a separate spa ticket get a key, a dressing gown and a towel from a spa attendant.
- You can dress in 4 locker rooms and leave your clothes and possessions in lockers (28 lockers). We kindly ask you to leave your valuables in a safe.
- By purchasing a ticket you will verify that the condition of your health allows you to use the spa services and you agree to follow the rules valid in the spa.
- Please take a proper shower before entering the spa and pools.
- The safety of children is the responsibility of their attendants. Attendants have to warrant the privacy and peace of other spa guests.
- Jumping into the water is not allowed in the pools.
- It is not allowed to take drinks in glass containers or alcohol to the spa.
- The spa staff have the right not to allow intoxicated visitors to the spa.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the hotel or spa.
The Bernhard Spa is not responsible for unguarded possessions or for the injuries/health problems of its guests; no compensation for damages will be made.